Stress Eating Can Ruin Your Diet
We all know how busy we are and how fast are moving everything these days. But, if you let yourself caught in this circle, will be very difficult to control your life and specially your weight.
We work minimum 8 hours per day, stay in traffic another 2 hours, do shopping, wash the laundry and another million staff. We do not have time to catch our breath and take one problem at the time. We always are in hurry and on the run, and for these we forget to eat slowly and healthy food.
Sometimes we have problems at work or we are so stresses that we eat more than we need and sometimes we are eating even if we are not hungry.
Stress eating affects our life, body and health.
Let’s find out if you are one of those persons who are eating because are stressed and not because they are hungry.
1. Do you eat without knowing what are you doing?
2. Do you feel often guilty or ashamed after you are eating?
3. Do you eat often alone or in strange places like your car?
4. After a bad experience it’s happening to eat without being hungry?
5. When you are upset, do you feel the need to eat some specific foods like chocolate?
6. Do you eat as a reaction of some external stimuli such as commercials?
7. Do you eat because you have nothing better to do?
Stress eating can and will ruin your diet and your weight. So, if you will manage to control your stress eating you will do the biggest step in your diet plan and in your weight loss program.
The bad news with stress eating is that is not helping you at all with your problems, on the contrary, brings you new problems in your life: weight problems, healthy problems, feel guilty because you eat without control, etc.
5 Methods to control and stop your stress eating:
1. Try to identify the moods that are making you to eat.
2. Recognize the stress eating signals.
3. Limit your consumption of unhealthy foods. Don’t buy them anymore.
4. Don’t skip a meal. Every meal is important and has its benefits. Skipping a meal will lead to a unhealthy lifestyle.
5. Discover something that you like and change your stress eating with it. When you feel that we need to eat, do something that you like or that helps you to relax: take a long bath, read a book, etc.
Do not give up!
It will be hard, but you must be focused and try very hard. Even if you will make some mistakes, do not give up.
Also, if you need a help, you can try a hunger suppressant such as Phen 375 that will help you to control you stress eating and hunger.