Mediterranean Diet Plan
Mediterranean diet plan sample will help you to organize your meals during the day and to gain quality time. The Mediterranean diet plan is more than a diet, is a lifestyle that will help to lose weight and control your weight, to be healthy and more than that, to enjoy eating healthy foods and spend quality time with your family and friend during the meals.
The Mediterranean diet plan is based on simple but tasty and healthy foods and meals and is respecting the tradition from the Mediterranean countries. After you’ve tried this 7 days Mediterranean diet plan, you can build up your own Mediterranean Diet Plan, taking into account the basis of the diet and the food pyramid.
Before to share the Mediterranean diet plan sample, you should know that now it’s even easier to lose weight and get off those ugly extra kilos. It is simply the easier way to lose weight for good.
Drink daily Kou Tea and the days when your were tired of being overweight, depressed, without energy and unable to be HAPPY are over.
Kou Tea will help you to:
lose 5 pounds per week
stop those cravings and late night meals
burn body fat very fast
bust metabolism to keep out the fat for good
Mediterranean Diet Plan
- Breakfast: an omelet made from one egg York and 2 egg withes, ½ cup of fresh mushrooms, 1 teaspoon of dill, ¼ cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of olive oil; 2 slices of wheat bread and one cup of fat free cow milk.
- Lunch: Mediterranean vegetables with nuts and olive oil dressing; ½ cup of green beans with caraway; 1 small whole grain roll
- Snack: a serving of cooked tomatoes
- Dinner: a bowl of stew chicken with raisins, green salad with olive oil dressing; ½ small-grain pita and 1 tablespoon tapenade (olive puree).
- Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal with fresh blueberry topping and 1 tablespoon crushed raw nuts; 1 cup low-fat soy milk, rich in calcium (or skimmed cow’s milk)
- Lunch: 1 small whole-wheat pita stuffed with lettuce, 60-90 gr tuna and mustard, 1 cup red grapes, for dessert, 1 cup fat free yogurt without fruits. You can add a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup.
- Snack: 6-12 almonds and 1-2 whole wheat flour croquettes.
- Dinner: 1 cup of bean soup Toscaba with a half cup of brown rice, 2 cups of green salad and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil dressing, 1 orange with cinnamon.
- Breakfast: 2 small orange muffins with banana, ½ – ¾ cup of berries
- Lunch: serving of sweet corn and risotto with walnuts (Sweet Corn and Toasted Walnut Risotto); 1 serving of salad Macedonian.
- Snack: 1 serving of baby carrots with Hummus Tahini.
- Dinner: 1 serving of grilled swordfish with tomato sauce and capers, 1 serving Greek salad, a bowl of stewed figs (Wine-stewed Figs) with yogurt.
- Breakfast: 1 egg omelet (or 2 egg whites omelet) with ¼ fat free milk , salt and herbs; 2 slices of wheat bread ; ½ grapefruit.
- Lunch: Gazpacho serving, 1 serving of olive chips, 1 apple, 1 cup low-fat soy milk, rich in calcium
- Snack: 1 serving Caponata served with 1/4 small whole wheat pita
- Dinner: 1 serving of grilled lamb with ginger, 1 cup of steamed broccoli sprinkled with chopped garlic, paprika and olive oil, ½ cup vanilla yogurt with prune puree or frozen berries for topping
- Breakfast: 1 cup of whole grains and flax seeds, 1 cup of soy milk fat free and rich in calcium (or skimmed cow’s milk) 2-4 dates or chopped prunes.
- Lunch: Tabbouleh salad, 1 serving of shrimp & pepper sauté, ½ cup pineapple
- Snack: one serving of grilled tomatoes
- Dinner: Mediterranean Sandwich Salad with Harissa; Stuffed Peaches
- Breakfast: ¾ cup of almonds and couscous, ½ cup mandarin.
- Lunch: 1 serving Falafel with tomato and pickled cucumber, 1 cup of grated carrots and green salad with olive oil dressing, 1 pear, 1 cup of skim milk or soy milk low in fat and high in calcium.
- Snack: 1 serving broccoli bouquets sprinkled with 1 teaspoon of olive oil mixed with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Dinner: one serving on Mediterranean chicken with lemon; ½ spinach sauté in 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Breakfast: 2 waffles with flax seeds or grains and banana slices; 1 cup of skim milk or soy milk low in fat and high in calcium.
- Lunch: 1 serving Moroccan spiced cod, 1 cup of beet salad with walnuts, 2 fresh apricots 1 cup plain fat free yogurt.
- Snack: 1 slice of wheat bread with cabbage and 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Dinner: one serving of grilled tuna with green sauce; 1 cup of boiled green beans with fresh basil and ¼ feta cheese; 1 fresh nectarine.
The above Mediterranean diet plan is very simple to prepare and more important will help you to control your diet and to have a healthy lifestyle. The Mediterranean diet plan is not good only for you, you can share and enjoy it together with your family and friends.
Start with above sample of Mediterranean diet plan that is very tasty, healthy and simple and build your way out towards success.